A huge chaos started right after the Panda and Penguin update took place. It has brought tragic outcome for most online businesses in terms of sustaining its profit. Site rankings went down, thus resulting to minimal to loss of sales for those affected retail and service business sites. From then onwards, online marketing experts dedicate their time in going through on how to combat this dilemma.
Guest Blogging – it’s not a great technique to build site rankings, but it’s a great strategy to get back return of investment (ROI) result.
- Guest blogging vividly drives in more traffic to your site. Drags in popularity factor which will build up high number links for your business website. And, more traffic would mean more leads. Leads that can be turned into customers, sales!
- Guest blogging will bring recognition on your brand across the online world. Your brand name or domain name will acquire popularity and catches your audience eyes. Remember, people buy people — meaning people only buy products or avail services from those popular, strong, brands in the online marketplace.
- Guest blogging contributes into getting a high authority impression you’d like to have. This is very true most especially when your piece of writing work gives great impact to viewers. It gives blogging community a favorable response out from “who” and “what” you are. Remember, the branding.
- Guest blogging generates not just hundreds, but thousands of prospect customers. If you are really that good in content writing, then you will see for yourself numerous subscribers each time you post new content. So, imagine what would it be if you will be publishing hundreds of good quality articles to different relevant high authority guest blogging sites? SALES … This is what you will surely get.
All of the above four mentioned aims to only one thing – getting people’s trust. If you want to earn back the ROI you’ve had earned before, then getting your audience trust will precisely give the exact result by working on high quality guest blogging way.
A plus info on Guest Blogging… Do’s in Guest Blogging
- Search for guest blog sites before starting to write. Since you will want to build an image, you should make sure that your audience can relate and will see you as an expert in your niche.
- Do help your audience in getting a good buy instead of doing direct marketing. Seeing you as an expert in your niche, they will surely consider on what you are offering and buy from you.
- Do build earning, not build links. Many SEO professionals are turning into guest blogging as a link building technique. Well, change your mindset. Guest blogging focuses on about producing high quality content that would lead audience to engage with your business. You won’t gain any sales if you don’t engage to your prospect customers. So produce an engaging guest blog content.